Tuesday 15 October 2013

Wing Chun, Dana Wing: Discovering Your Hidden Abilities

"My motivations today are just as strong and vivid as they were during the beginning, mainly because I am still discovering new things about the art and also about myself. Plus, the feeling of sharing those discoveries with others through teaching— it’s a feeling that no amount of money can buy! I often see myself (in my younger days) similar to students who come to my club and I say to myself, 'That was me x-number of years ago.' I want them to learn faster and much better than I did, and not take so long to be able to feel confident and assured in themselves. Giving back to the world is a wonderful feeling and hopefully, I can also leave a decent legacy of good students to carry on this great martial art."
-- Spread of our interview with Sifu Dana Wong from the upcoming Issue No. 14 (on sale October 18). #WingChunIllustrated#DanaWong #WingChun
Wing Chun Illustrated (WCI) is the world’s only magazine dedicated to Wing Chun. Published six times a year, each 60-page, full-colour issue features articles by and about the world’s greatest exponents of the art. WCI is available in various formats: Print (ships worldwide), Desktop, iOS, and Kindle Fire. For more details, please refer to: