Friday 16 December 2011

我对詠春的感言

In my Wing Chun experience in Malaysia, Salak Selatan Baru is the first class i conducted by myself since June 2011. Next class is Canopy Club (Setia Eco Park), third class in Seremban and fourth class is Bandar Manjalara..... I have set my goal to have 100 students within 6 months, however i failed to achieve it.
I am glad to have my Wing Chun students in few places of Malaysia, some of them are as young as 5 years old kids who make me feel frustrated as they are too active and playful, few of them are patient and focus on what they learn in every lesson. I would say kids do not know what is Wing Chun as they are to young to understand, what they know is, we are playing Kung Fu in the class and it's fun! Kids are needed to be trained as self-discipline, concentration, confident and interactive skill. Moreover, i have teenagers age in between 14 - 18 years old and eldest like 40++ too. I see their improvement and interactive among each other day by day, month by month in Wing Chun. All these factors carry me forward. I would like to thank you all especially my Sifu, Pf. Brandon Chan and Si Heng and Si Dai.
My goal in year 2012 is to train my students well and able to apply Wing Chun concept and technique is your life, be the award winner in every championship tournament in Malaysia and nevertheless, i wish i could have 150 students end of 2012 ^^