Thursday 19 July 2012

Wing Chun Women - Soon Siew Choo

Everyone does something with reasons, why does she like Wing Chun? Let's get an interview to her.
Madam Soon Siew Choo, 53 years old. She is a Wing Chun practitioner since August 2011. She said "I like action movement especially Kung Fu category, something sort of soft yet hard, slow yet fast. Just like Wing Chun fit my style very well. I take Wing Chun as fitness come first, I never think to fight with somebody and look for trouble to people, yet, self protection is necessarily in this new generation yet crimes happen everywhere. Meanwhile, the most efficient to my physical is, I have lost weight after few months practice. In the training, there are punching and kicking targets, sand bag, arms muscle training, waist and stance exercise. All these action movement make me feel great especially we are in the sparring session, I love it most! How much you learned and mastered Wing Chun, it reflects during sparring session. Although I have been hit lightly, but I try not to be hit more and more, I have to defense and make myself become stronger and healthier."