Monday 17 February 2014

Wing Chun Illustrated Issued No.16 : Robert Chu

"All teachers have their own unique way of teaching. Some are better with oral instruction, others prefer visual demonstration, others with practical application and others are hands-on. I remember what is said a lot and I like hands-on mostly. This is the way I prefer to learn. So now when I teach, I make sure I hit a student’s sense of sight, hearing, and touch; so they’re fully invigorated for my session."
-- Spread of our cover interview with Sifu Robert Chu from the upcoming Issue No. 16. New issue on sale February 21.
Wing Chun Illustrated (WCI) is the world’s only magazine dedicated to Wing Chun, regardless of lineage or style. Published six times a year, each 60-page, full-colour issue features articles by and about the world’s greatest exponents of the art. WCI is available in various formats: Print (ships worldwide), iOS, Kindle Fire, and Desktop. For more details, please refer to: